Friday, August 7, 2009

GPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!



Our granddaughter, Cailyn, is the smartest little 21 month old I know! I am certain that no other child can match her wit or vocabulary!

We are blessed to have all four of our little birds home visiting, along with our two grandlittle birds, Carter and Cailyn. Carter is just adorable at a mere 8 weeks old. He has grown so much, right along with my love for him. All you grandmas out there understand this concept!

And Cailyn is...well...just perfect! I just can't get enough of her. I can sit for hours and just watch her...learning...wheels turning...absorbing life. She is beyond delightful...she is just heaven on earth!

My honey and I have watched her learning every one's name...all of which she repeats quite clearly...along with her ABC's! I am telling you...smart!!! She can say Leigh, Uncle Will and Grandy (that's me!) if we ask her to "say....". But Jessie and GP (that's my honey!) she says without prompting.

My honey came into the house last evening...after having worked on the farm all day...and Cailyn heard the door and shouted with glee "GPPPPPPPPP!" I must say that the look on his face was of sheer joy! My heart just smiled!

Nothing warms the heart more than hearing your grandchild say your name because they KNOW who you are! Life just keeps getting better and better.

We will continue making memories this week at the "BlessInn" counting all of our "blessin's" along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment