Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Little Cailyn Chatter

I just realized that I never wrote all the cute ways that grandlittle bird Cailyn pronounced her words during "Grandy Camp". She is so grown up NOW and speaks very well, but just a mere 6 months ago she made us giggle with her "words" everytime she spoke. Here are just a few favorites...

Yam I am! (Yes, I am)

Swim soup (swim suit)

Hula hoop (tube for pool)

Swim gobbles (swim goggles)

Peeuter (computer)

No, my not! (No, I’m not)

Hotgog (hotdog)

Pool towlull (pool towel)

Ham stamp (hand stand)

Shashlight (flashlight)

Mikey favor (microwave)

And one day I said she was "adorable" and she turned to Jessie and said "we can get a Dora bowl at the store"!

She is growing up so fast right before my eyes!

2 comments:

  1. The girls used to call toothpaste "boo-bay." And the drain of the bathtub was a "dream." I didn't correct them for far too long.

    ReplyDelete