Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dem bones...dem bones...dem...dog bones!

OK, so I took another trip to my favorite flea market today. You remember...the one with the beautiful and unique wall art. Well, today it was jam packed with people... many people... lots of people. It was a gorgeous day...sun was shining brightly...sky was a beautiful blue...my sister and I were spending some quality time together...a perfect day. And once again...this trip did not disappoint me. Below is a picture of dog bones that were for sale. Big...huge...smelly dog bones...in every size imaginable (I only captured the biggest ones) but no one was buying dog bones today. Nor were they buying umbrellas...or gutters...even though the nice man with a voice like a circus ringmaster announced that a great rebate...a really nice rebate...a swwwwwwweeeeeeet rebate was available to everyone that bought these gutters. But they were buying things like beautiful purses...and earrings...and funky hand-painted wine glasses...and CDs made especially for little children with names like Cailyn and Carter. And they were having fun just taking it all in...never a dull moment at the flea market. One thing though....they never have any fleas for sale????????????

Whoops! I must not have saved the picture of the dog bones on my phone. But...trust me...they were big...and huge...and smelly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment